Summer is here, but I have major concerns for my favorite game:
1. More high school coaches and AAU coaches are concerned more about playing games and putting in their systems, then working on skills.
2. America has lack of shooters and shooters need time in the gym to shoot.
3. America has lack of Point Guards. So that tells me that Dena Evans Point Guard College and Dave Devenzio National Point Guard Camp does not get to work with our best prospects in the country, probably due to a kid's lack of time and funds.
4. All camps for the most part of been shorten recently due to cost.
5. Shooting, Passing, Dribbling, and Footwork have taken a back seat during the summer months.
6. There is no Basketball hierarchy any more and what mean by that is younger players playing with older players.
7. Lack of Mental and Physical toughness in kids is frightening.
8. Hating to lose is something out of the past.